Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No Pizza For Me

I didn't eat pizza today. That is the beginning of a healthy day...

My wife and I were pressed for time tonight at the gym because we wanted to take our daughter to the pool for the first time before her feeding and bedtime. So I was able to run for about 21 or 22 minutes. I ran very hard - I knew my time was limited. Though something strange was happening. When I was running, my lower back was hurting really badly. Any suggestions? Perhaps because I was running faster I was leaning forward too much? To help with this, after about 10 minutes, I would run hard and then bring the pace down for about 2 minutes just to relieve some of the pressure.

It wasn't a cramp - like a breathing cramp. It felt like something different. I am still not exactly sure. It has happened one other time. Perhaps I'll hit it up on google and see what I can come up with.

For dinner my wife and I made some home made falafel. We ate it with pita, mayo, lettuce, and pickles. It was really good!

By the way, my little one loved the pool! She is only 3.5 months old, but I think she is a natural swimmer and all around athlete!

Tomorrow should be an Insanity day.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you guys took Norah in the pool. Haha... a definite all around athelete with INSANE parents like you and leigh. way to go on not eating pizza.... want to pass the piece you didn't eat my way???

    ReplyDelete