Thursday, January 7, 2010

Max Cardio Conditioning

Another intense work out with Insanity. Tonight my wife and I did, "Max Cardio Conditioning," and it was amazing. To be completely honest though, we did have to take breaks to hold the baby because she was feeling a bit fussy. Nevertheless, the work out was super hardcore. I'd guess I burned another 800 calories in this work out. No joke either.

Something I noticed tonight. There was no questioning doing Insanity tonight. We were going to do it. And I think tonight there was no question because we did it last night. My point is that tonight was much easier to work out because we hit it hard last night. This is part of the work out process - each routine gets easier and easier - where the mind gets stronger and stronger.

The more you work out, the easier it is to continue to work out.

And it is extremely important that you stay in this groove. I have found that it is very difficult to pick up where you left off. What I mean is that if you have spent 12 months working out really hard, and then take 6 months off, it is more difficult to get going again. In fact, it is HARDER to start up again than when you first began working out. I don't know why, but it is.

That is why you must push. Keep it going.

Report again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment