Monday, January 11, 2010

Going to the gym

This will be brief as I just want to quickly post about what I accomplished yesterday. I had begun a post but was unable to complete it for some reason on my iPod. I am not exactly sure why.

Yesterday my wife and I went to the gym in the morning. It was a really great work out there. I walked for 30 minutes (pushing my daughter in the stroller) while my wife worked out. This was a really great warm up. I walked probably about 2 miles. And then after my wife was finished, it was my turn. I felt really loose and was excited to stay on the track. So I decided to run the whole 30 minutes I had for "my time." I ran really really hard. I got really into my breathing and rhythm of the music and lost count of my laps after half a mile or so. I am guessing I ran about 4 miles. I really felt like I was booking it.

Very healthy day yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment